• In the event of non-acceptance of the general conditions of use stipulated in this contract, the User must renounce access to the services offered by the site.
• alu-floors-scandinavia.com reserves the right to unilaterally modify the content of these general conditions of use at any time.
ARTICLE 2: Legal notices The alu-floors-scandinavia.com site is edited by the Company Alu-Floors-scandinavia the head office is located at Hörnvägen 1, 218 51 Klagshamn, Sweden The Director of publication is Mr. Philippe Coz . The site host is one.com, Denmark.
ARTICLE 3: Definitions The purpose of this clause is to define the various essential terms of the contract:
• User: this term designates any person who uses the site or one of the services offered by the site.
• User content: this is the data transmitted by the User within the site.
• Member: the User becomes a member when he is identified on the site.
• Username and password: this is all the information required to identify a User on the site. The username and password allow the User to access services reserved for members of the site. The password is confidential.
ARTICLE 4: access to services The site allows the User free access to the following services:
• Online purchases of home and garden construction equipment for individuals and professionals The site is accessible free of charge anywhere to any User with Internet access. All costs incurred by the User to access the service (computer hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are at their expense. As the case may be: The User who is not a member does not have access to the services reserved for members. To do this, he must identify himself using his username and password. The site implements all the means at its disposal to ensure quality access to its services. The obligation being of means, the site does not undertake to achieve this result. Any event due to a case of force majeure resulting in a malfunction of the network or the server does not engage the responsibility of alu-floors.com Access to the site’s services may be interrupted at any time. , suspension, modification without notice for maintenance or any other case. The User undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, suspension or modification of this contract. The User has the option of contacting the site by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: Intellectual property Trademarks, logos, signs and any other content on the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code and more particularly by copyright. The User requests the prior authorization of the site for any reproduction, publication, copy of the various contents. The User undertakes to use the contents of the site in a strictly private context. Any use of the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Any content posted by the User is their sole responsibility. The User undertakes not to upload any content that could harm the interests of third parties. Any legal action brought by an injured third party against the site will be borne by the User. The content of the User can be at any time and for any reason deleted or modified by the site. The User does not receive any justification or notification prior to the deletion or modification of User content.
ARTICLE 6: Personal data The information requested when registering for the site is necessary and mandatory for the creation of the User’s account. In particular, the electronic address may be used by the site for the administration, management and animation of the service. The site provides the User with the collection and processing of personal information with respect for privacy in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms. By virtue of articles 39 and 40 of the law dated January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right via: • his personal space; • a contact form; • by mail to email@example.com • by post to Alu-Floors-scandinavia, Hörnvägen 1, 218 51 Klagshamn, Sweden
ARTICLE 7: Liability and force majeure The sources of the information disseminated on the site are deemed reliable. However, the site reserves the right to not guarantee the reliability of the sources. The information given on the site is for informational purposes only. Thus, the User alone assumes full responsibility for the use of the information and content of this site. The User makes sure to keep his password secret. Any disclosure of the password, whatever its form, is prohibited. The User assumes the risks associated with the use of his username and password. The site declines all responsibility. Any use of the service by the User directly or indirectly resulting in damage must be compensated for the benefit of the site. An optimum guarantee of the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted is not guaranteed by the site. However, the site undertakes to implement all the necessary means in order to best guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The site cannot be held liable in the event of force majeure or the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party.
ARTICLE 8: Hypertext links Numerous outgoing hypertext links are present on the site, however the web pages to which these links lead do not in any way engage the responsibility of alu-floors-scandinavia.com which does not have control of these links. The User is therefore prohibited from engaging the site’s responsibility for the content and resources relating to these outgoing hypertext links.
ARTICLE 9: Evolution of the contract The site reserves the right at any time to modify the clauses stipulated in this contract.
ARTICLE 10: Duration The duration of this contract is indefinite. The contract produces its effects with regard to the User from the use of the service.
ARTICLE 11: Applicable law and competent jurisdiction French law applies to this contract. In the absence of amicable resolution of a dispute between the parties, only the courts within the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of the city of Nice are competent. Eventually
ARTICLE 12: Publication by the User The site allows members to post comments. In his publications, the member undertakes to respect the rules of Netiquette and the rules of law in force. The site exercises a priori moderation on publications and reserves the right to refuse their posting, without having to justify it to the member. The member remains the holder of all of his intellectual property rights. But by publishing a publication on the site, it cedes to the publishing company the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, disseminate and distribute its publication, directly or by an authorized third party, worldwide, on any medium (digital or physical), for the duration of the intellectual property. The Member notably assigns the right to use its publication on the internet and on mobile telephone networks. The publishing company undertakes to include the name of the member near each use of its publication.